Followers

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Neon Nails


Here is a bright fun layout I whipped up for a like for ever family challenge.  The criteria was bright colours with at least 10 layers.


I went through it with the background.  This is take three!  I kept trying to add more (black ink splats?  What was I thinking?!) and ruining the effect.  Mark III is made up of at lest five layers of neon watercolour and two layers of texture paste through a star stencil.


I've then pulled out all my neon stash (and had a gleeful 10 minutes playing with it all!) and added a few black and white bits to set the neon colours off.


Minus the two ruined backgrounds, I really enjoyed making this layout.  Here's the video if you want to watch...



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...