Followers

Saturday, 8 July 2017

Hap Birt Bob


SpiegelMom Scraps design team have been assigned weekly themes for June.  This week's challenge is to scrap a birthday you wouldn't normally scrap.  Immediately this photo sprang to mind...


My brother made Bobby half a birthday cake for his 6 months-aversary!  What a hoot!


I spritzed some stars on the background with Shimmerz mists and then painstakingly added sequins in the shape of stars.  I fashioned a flag from a cocktail stick (we always called them toothpicks but this seems to be an old fashioned term now) and some washi stickers from Heidi Swapp.


I used Shamrock Stars sequins which can be found in the SpiegelMom's shop along with loads of other yumminess!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, That's a lovely LO.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I love to read your messages...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...